What we do
Yara’s knowledge, products and solutions grow farmers’, distributors’ and industrial customers’ businesses profitably and responsibly while protecting the earth’s resources, food, and environment.
Our fertilizers, crop nutrition programs and technologies increase yields, improve product quality and reduce the environmental impact of agricultural practices. Our industrial and environmental solutions improve air quality by reducing emissions from industry and transportation, and serve as key ingredients in the production of a wide range of goods. Throughout our organization, we foster a culture that promotes the safety of our employees, contractors and societies.
Founded in 1905 to solve emerging famine in Europe, today, Yara has a worldwide presence, with close to 13,000 employees and sales to more than 150 countries.
What we offer
We deliver a complete portfolio of offerings
- Single superphosphate (SSP)
- Nitric Acid
- Calcium Nitrate (CN)
- Technical Ammonium Nitrate (TAN)
We grow knowledge to profitably and responsibly improve life
How we differentiate
- Solutions that do more with less
- For better business and a better environment
How we deliver value today
Through profitable, responsive and collaborative business, we contribute with our stakeholders to solve some of the world’s key challenges.
Did you know that ...
- By 2050, at least 5 million people will die from air pollution related illnesses.
- A 60% increase in food production is needed to feed the world by 2050.
- Greenhouse gas emissions need to be reduced by 40-70% by 2050 to stay within the 2°C goal.
Documents and media
Visit our Documents and media page and search for documents, images and videos to know more about what we do.