Yara’s knowledge, products and solutions grow farmers’, distributors’ and industrial customers’ businesses profitably and responsibly, while protecting the earth’s resources, food and environment.
Our fertilizers, crop nutrition programs and technologies increase yields, improve product quality and reduce the environmental impact of agricultural practices. Our industrial and environmental solutions improve air quality by reducing emissions from industry and transportation, and serve as key ingredients in the production of a wide range of goods. We foster a culture that promotes the safety of our employees, contractors and societies.
Founded in 1905 to solve emerging famine in Europe, today Yara has a worldwide presence, with close to 15,000 employees and sales to about 160 countries.
What we offer
We deliver a complete portfolio of offerings
- Single superphosphate (SSP)
- Nitric Acid
- Calcium Nitrate (CN)
- Technical Ammonium Nitrate (TAN)
We grow knowledge to profitably and responsibly improve life
How we differentiate
- Solutions that do more with less
- For better business and a better environment
How we deliver value today
The number of tonnes of NOx emissions we helped our customers reduce in 2015. Or around the total annual NOx emissions in France or Germany.
Products, solutions and knowledge
We provide crop nutrition products, solutions and knowledge to 20 million farmers worldwide.
People we help feed
The number of people we help feed through our crop nutrition solutions.
Through profitable, responsive and collaborative business, we contribute with our stakeholders to solve some of the world’s key challenges.
Did you know that ...
- By 2050, at least 5 million people will die from air pollution related illnesses.
- A 60% increase in food production is needed to feed the world by 2050.
- Greenhouse gas emissions need to be reduced by 40-70% by 2050 to stay within the 2°C goal.