In Bolivia, we offer comprehensive solutions to our customers and share our agronomic knowledge with farmers growing corn, soybeans, wheat, sugarcane, rice, potatoes, tomatoes, bananas and vegetables. Growers apply our crop nutrition solutions and fertilizers throughout the country.
- Operating as Yara Bolivia Fertilizantes SRL since January 2015, when the acquisition process of Norsa was completed. In Bolivia, the company started in 2006 as Nutrientes del Oriente SRL
- Employ 25 people
- Bolivian functions: Sales, market development, customer service and administration
- Member of the Peruvian and Bolivian Chamber and the Association of Suppliers of Agricultural Input
Delivering stakeholder value through knowledge sharing and key partnerships
We are committed to helping develop the agriculture in Bolivia. We provide comprehensive crop-nutrition solutions, with differentiated products and services, aiming to deliver value and support our customers’ businesses.
- We engage in strategic partnerships with suppliers and customers to share our knowledge in crop nutrition and fertilizer management application;
- Through demonstration plots, visits to farmers and training activities, we work in close cooperation with growers to profitably and sustainably improve their yields;
- We take part in different fairs and exhibitions to show the benefits of our solutions to the different crops in the region.
In Bolivia, the fertilizer market varies depending on weather conditions and price expectations for the main crops: Soybeans, sugarcane, corn, wheat and rice. These crops account for 80% of the cultivated area of the country.
You might also be interested in:
Our latest news around the world