We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara (Thailand) ltd is the leading fertilizer company in Thailand for high value crops. Thailand Yara has been present with it’s product for more than 40 years being a leading brand in many crop segments. We are a team of about 60 employees with the ambition to make Yara Thailand the best fertilizer company to work for.
We are now looking for a Financial controller, which will be responsible to head up the day to day financial activities with the responsibility to have a the entire oversight of our firm’s finances.
- Monitor properly and closely cash flow, working capital
- Oversee the accounting and finance process to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with local accounting principles and organization policy
- Responsible for financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis and tax issues
- Ensure that monthly and annual financial statements to be audited and submitted to the Head Office, various stakeholders and related governmental bodies in time.
- Support the management team and provide financial perspective on key issues included local management report
- Successfully implement new SUN system ver 6
- To be Super user of Sun system for logging tickets and advise other on minor errors before asking Xtreme (SUN support)
- Support and advise local IT specialist
- Main contact person for bad debt collection case
- Bachelor's degree in finance and accounting.
- 10 years professional experience in management accounting
- At least 3 year Experience working in an big audit firm
- SUN System knowledge would be advantage
- Managing and coaching people
- Good communication skill
- Fluent in spoken and written in English