Team Lead Operational Planning & Terminal Operations – Nordic & North East Europe
About the Unit
Yara’s Supply Chain unit is responsible for Global Planning, Global Procurement, Supply Chain Governance & Processes, Supply Chain operations in Europe and Yara IT. It is also the owner of the Supply Chain Project, a top priority change process which aims to transition the company toward a more process-oriented global approach. Within the Transport and Operation Management department of Supply Chain Europe, we are now looking for a Team Lead, responsible for Operational Planning & Terminal Operations in the region Nordics & North East Europe.
- Plan deliveries based on sales forecasts and required market stocks.
- Plan and administer stock transfer within and to the region.
- Plan production in the terminals, such as product bagging.
- Liaise with Global Planning, Sales and Transport management for flows to the region.
- Propose costs/risk optimization and alternative sourcing in case of unplanned events, request new SAP flows implementation and inform all parties.
- Lead the planning changes in case of Terminal “interruption”.
- Follow Global Planning instructions in case of production interruption.
- Secure end to end delivery process in the region for all sales segments.
- Align and optimize planning within the region on logistics (trains, vessels, trucks).
- Be responsible for day to day decision-making as well as performance management and competency development of the Operational Planning & Terminal Operations team.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree, preferably within Business Administration, Finance or equivalent experience gained in similar positions with a proven track record.
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in planning Supply Chain operations within a commercial organization.
- You are a team player with excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- As a person you are analytical, well organized, proactive and self-driven. It will be an advantage if you have previous experience from leading teams.
- IT skills preferred: Business Objects, SAP, Microsoft Office, Telemetry.
- You are Fluent in English and at least one Scandinavian language, written and spoken.
The position reports to the Regional Transport & Operations Manager – Nordics & North East Europe and is based at our new Swedish head quarters in Malmö. Travel will be required within and outside the region.