Summer Internship – Ethics and Compliance
About the Unit
Yara is opening up for summer internships in 2017 and is looking for new enthusiastic talents to join some of our exciting projects. One student will be given the opportunity to spend 4-6 weeks within our Ethics & Compliance Department (“E&C”).
As a summer intern in Yara E&C, you will be given the opportunity to experience all aspects of how a best-in-class Compliance Program is run. We work with the risks of corruption, fraud and the integrity of our business partners; you will gain experience in these areas working with legal assessments, culture-building, the operation of Yara’s ethics channels and much more!
The internship will follow a program set out by Yara’s Chief Compliance Officer and will work closely within our team of 12 dedicated Ethics & Compliance professionals on various tasks.
- Student with 1-2 years left of their study
- Legal or financial background preferred
- Fluency in English – both spoken and written – is a must, other languages an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, experience in giving presentations/training to audiences
- Confident, proactive and self-starter
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Demonstrates judgment with handling confidential information
Our global business requires cultural awareness and understanding. Yara supports diversity in gender, cultural and ethnical background.
The position is based at our headquarters in Oslo.
When applying for this internship, please provide us your motivation in a cover letter, explaining why you believe E&C is an important part of the business. Please highlight your motivation for applying for this role and let us know how you will be able to contribute.