Summer Internship – Innovation Marketing Analyst
About the Unit
Yara is opening up for summer internships in 2017 and is looking for new enthusiastic talents to join some of our exciting projects. One student will be given the opportunity to spend 4-6 weeks within our Open Innovation Team.
Are you an “outside the box thinker”, creative at heart, loves technology, and want to contribute to a better world? Yara Open Innovation is part of the Corporate Innovation function and responsible of positioning innovation in and outside of Yara. The purpose is to leverage on a broad knowledgebase, through partnerships, to generate ideas and translate them into long term value creations.
The overall scope of the position is to identify the target audience and develop a go-live marketing plan for a global open innovation challenge that will be launched during fall.
- Based on an open innovation challenge defined by Yara, develop a target audience/group (potential participants) including full list of relevant universities, research institutes, start-up hubs, tech centers etc. globally
- Recommendation of price/remuneration set-up to attract target group
- Recommendation of marketing content that should be developed and what marketing channels to use to attract attention
- Recommendation of how the challenge should be launched (go live)
- Student with 1-2 years left of their Master’s degree within business and/or engineering, preferably with influences from marketing strategy and digital marketing
- Interest in innovation strategy and management
- Preferably knowledge/interest in the field of user/consumer experience with high digital literacy
- Fluency in English – both spoken and written – is a must, other languages an advantage
- Proactive and with an ability to take initiative and work independently
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), and comfortable with “cold calls” and interaction with new contacts
- Structured, analytical and data driven
Our global business requires cultural awareness and understanding. Yara supports diversity in gender, cultural and ethnical background.
The position is based at our headquarters in Oslo.
When applying for this internship, please provide us your motivation in a cover letter, explaining why you believe Innovation and in particular Innovation marketing analysis is an important part of the business and how you will be able to contribute. Also for us to be able to evaluate your application, please enclose your transcripts so far.