We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara delivers solutions for sustainable agriculture and the environment. Our fertilizers and crop nutrition programs help produce food required for the growing world population. Our industrial products and solutions reduce emissions, improve air quality and support safe and efficient operations. Founded in Norway in 1905, Yara has a worldwide presence with sales to 150 countries and sales revenue of more than 14 billion USD. Safety is always our top priority.
- Processing a high volume of product orders
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team's objectives
- Taking phone calls from customers
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails
- Candidate must possess at least a diploma in economy or business or admin.
- Have at least 1-2 years of relevant working experience
- Proficient in speaking local language, bahasa and also English
- High organizational skills and abilities to manage a number of projects at the same time
- Ability to priortize own workload
- Strong communication skills
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems
- An administrative or sales background
- Must be detail oriented