German and Polish Speaking Customer Service Specialist
About the Unit
Yara is looking for a Customer Service Specialist for a position in our Animal Nutrition . The role is within our Customer Service organization where you will be working in a fast moving, international environment at our new office in Malmö.
- Manage sales orders using Yara systems and processes.
- Maintain good relations with internal & external customers to ensure that the best customer service is provided.
- Cooperate with Sales Area Manager to provide updates, verify information and resolve customer enquiries as required.
- Communicate problems or delays to the customers and handle complaints.
- Compile and issue export documentation as required (Invoices, certificate of origin, EUR1 certificate, etc.) and payment documents related to Letter of Credit.
- Help and support colleagues in other areas when required.
- You have a University degree or similar within Business administration, logistics or service management.
- You are a strong communicator ready to deliver excellent customer service at all times.
- You are a team player who enjoy developing relationships with both customers and internal networks in order to meet goals and KPIs.
- You know how to prioritize your work and know how to adapt rapid changes in a good way.
- You communicate in German and Polish in a working proficient way. If you also speak Swedish or Spanish, this is an advantage.
- You carry great computer skills within MS Office and if you know SAP this is an asset to us.
Since we are looking for a quick closing of this recruitment we will be meeting candidates with short notice and we are looking for candidates who are available as soon as possible. The position will be subject for a 6 month probation.
Yara International delivers solutions for sustainable agriculture and the environment. Our fertilizers and crop nutrition programs help produce food required for the growing world population. Our industrial products and solutions reduce emissions, improve air quality and support safe and efficient operations. Founded in Norway in 1905, Yara has a worldwide presence of more than 13 000 employees, with sales to 150 countries and sales revenue of more than 14 billion USD each year.