About the Unit
Yara delivers solutions for sustainable agriculture and the environment. Our fertilizers and crop nutrition programs help produce the food required for the growing world population. Our industrial products and solutions reduce emissions, improve air quality and support safe and efficient operations. Founded in Norway in 1905, Yara has a worldwide presence with sales to 150 countries. Safety is always our top priority.
Reporting to the Regional Terminal Manager, we are seeking a Terminal Manager to manage and control the production, maintenance and engineering activities of the liquid production site in accordance with statutory HSE and Yara standards and agreed budgets in order to meet market demands.
- Ensure that products are manufactured as per specification, and in line with agreed cost budgets to meet market demands.
- Produce finished product that meets the high quality standards of Yara in order to guarantee compliance with the fertilizer regulations and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that appropriate employees are employed, adequately trained and motivated to enable the departmental responsibilities to be achieved.
- Plan, monitor and control the site operating budget.
- Propose, submit and execute Capital Investments for the site (CAPEX).
- Maintain procedures and risk assessments relevant to area of responsibility.
- HNC, or equivalent in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Relevant management experience in a production environment.
- Excellent people management skills.
- IOSH Managing Safely.
- Ability to accommodate a dynamic business model and react to business demands.
Yara offer a competitive salary and benefits package including pension and private healthcare. If you are interested in this position please apply online.
For successful candidates 1st Interviews will be on Thursday 6th April in the Chedburgh area.