Sales Manager Industrial Nitrates
About the Unit
Yara’s Industrial Nitrates Business Unit is rapidly growing and has developed new applications for Calcium Nitrate for biogas production and as admixture for concreting processes, as well as additional service offers for further growth in our odor and H2S solutions for municipal waste water treatment. We are going to extend our sales team by a Sales Manager position.
The position reports to the Commercial Director in NECE. Work location is Germany, home office based. Extensive travelling must be expected.
The position offers an exciting opportunity to influence and build Yara’s business in the biogas market segment, together with skilled and dedicated colleagues in several countries. The Sales Manager will be responsible for the sales and marketing of our products and applications, as well as for providing service to our customers. In this position, you will collaborate with the sales team members in Germany, Benelux and Poland and lead our application for biogas production in the total area. You will work closely with our Application Development team to build market demand and sell our solutions.
- Analyze market, detect opportunities and execute sales in order to accomplish agreed targets in terms of volume and contribution
- Manage the marketing effort within the area, identifying marketing needs and agreeing the appropriate actions
- Implement promotional activities to develop the market
- Collaborate with Sales and Application Development team. Regular reporting to Commercial Director
- Civil engineer with focus on urban waste water treatment, process engineer, chemical engineer or environmental engineer. Minimum 3 years of experience in sales & marketing or as project manager in an engineering office
- Basic knowledge in the fields of biogas technology, urban wastewater treatment, exhaust air treatment and concrete chemistry is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of project management
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Sharepoint
- Open minded, curious and able to quickly learn new things and become a trusted content expert
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel extensively. Driving license class 3 / class B
Work location is Germany, home office based. Extensive travelling must be expected.