We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the company
For our Maintenance department we are looking for an Electrical Engineer (HV/LV).
You will report to the Technical Support Manager E&A and be located in the Maintenance Department.
- Be responsible for the engineering, design, operation and maintenance of High and Low Voltage electrical installations in the manufacturing plants and loading facilities at the Yara Sluiskil site;
- Develop and implement preventive maintenance plans and operational & maintenance procedures and standards;
- Perform functional analysis, identify, initiate and implement reliability improvements and provide technical support to Operations and the Maintenance Department;
- Develop and manage electrical projects and modifications, including project definition, economic analysis, engineering, execution and documentation.;
- Build relations with personnel within Yara Sluiskil, third parties, other Yara sites, the technical network within Yara International, and contribute within Yara globally where required as a electrical expert and be prepared for traveling related to this;
- Take care that activities are being executed in conformance with Yara’s Values & Management system;
- Participate in the on call organization;
- During turnarounds be responsible for the preparation and execution of electrical work packages.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Knowledge of dutch and international standards like NEN1010, IEC61936, NEN3140 and NEN3840;
- Proven experience in the engineering, operations and maintenance of electrical installations in a production environment for both high- and low voltage installations;
- Capacity to handle complex problem solution, stress resistant, good analytical skills and “hands on” attitude;
- Good interpersonal skills, with an open mind and high motivation;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Dutch;
- Willingness to work in an international environment and to travel for some extended periods.
Non-Dutch speaking applicants will NOT be considered for this vacancy.