A regular and preventive maintenance is a cost efficient way of maintaining your SCR or SNCR installation, and its performance, in compliance with existing regulations. Your reagent consumption can also be optimized by regular checks and fine-tunings.
Pre-emptive maintenance services
Yara SCR and SNCR systems are built to operate and perform in tough industry environments. Our robust systems operate as specified and with minimal interruption.
However, to optimise uptime, and prevent normal wear and tear of components disrupting your processes through unexpected shutdowns, we offer our SCR and SNCR customers a Pre-emptive Maintenance Service package.
This comprises of:
- Pre-emptive maintenance visits
- Replacement of consumables and spare parts
- System adjustments and optimization
and all according to prior agreement with the customer.
A Pre-emptive Maintenance Service package gives you the advantages of:
- Prioritized service visits, and priority emergency service
- Optimum utilization of your SCR and SNCR system, and maximum uptime
- No maintenance service administration, we do all that for you
Spare parts services
We keep a stock of standard consumables and spare parts for your SCR or SNCR system. Ordering direct from Yara ensures that you receive the correct component, compatible to your SCR/SNCR system, delivered quickly and efficiently. We can also offer a spare part package, which contains the expected yearly consumption of “normal wear and tear" components, ensuring even faster and easier access to your necessary parts.
NOx control reagent storage solutions
We can offer you design, build and upgrade of storage solutions to fit your NOx reduction reagents (ammonia, ammonia solution and urea solution) needs. This can be as part of your SNCR, SCR or hybrid system installation, or as a stand-alone storage tank solution.
As part of our service offer we can make an optimization assessment of your current reagent usage. If your reagent situation changes, we can recommend and deliver, standardized or customized, NOx reduction reagent storage solutions, and internal site distribution solutions, to your NOx control installations.
NOx reduction reagent storage services include:
- Upgrades to larger storage capacity
- Converting from one reagent solution to another (e.g. anhydrous ammonia to ammonia solution)
- Re-piping of site reagent supply system
- On-site dissolving (urea) or dilution installations